The other day when everyone was over for my mom's birthday ... Brian went outside with the kids to play basketball. Jackson had other ideas and this is what he did as he watched them play. I snapped the picture because it just cracked me up.. so cute, so him! I am thinking of him alot and wanted to post the picture today. Love you big guy!
Things around here are quiet. I worked yesterday morning while Steven slept. Then we had lunch out yesterday and then he got a haircut. After that we just hung out waiting for his game time of 7:30 -of course he had to be at the field at 6. The team lost 4-0, Steven played well though -6 innings at catcher. It was cold out last night, windy, almost as if the weather is going to change again... I hope not! I welcomed Spring and it needs to stay!
Today is a repeat of yesterday.. I am working (trying to finish my quarter out so I can relax on our trip~) while he is sleeping. When he wakes up we have a few errands to run, then he is going with his dad to the batting cages, then he is going with my dad for a sleepover. They are going to watch my nephews first basketball game (my brother is coaching) and then hit pizza hut on the way home. Steven is looking forward to some time with his Papa....or G-pa as they have started referring to him. My dad pointed out that means that hubby and I get a date night... now, what to do?
Friday, April 03, 2009
Watching....
Posted by Betsey at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hi from Wendy and Sally, they were hoping you would be here. Jack had a great time! We miss you! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment