Yesterday went by in a flash. We all slept in a bit and then Steven and I watched some shows we had on tivo. I really enjoy the fact that my guys each like different things.. with Jonathan I watch 24, Friday Night Lights and Burn Notice (plus others).. with Steven I watch 90210, The Mentalist and The Unusuals.. with Jackson I watch Jon & Kate plus 8, Super Nanny and Wife Swap. It gives me time to spend with them and I get to watch things that interest me too. With the boys I find it gives us time to talk about scenarios and things we see on the shows -opens up many conversations, which is good. To fill in those that don't know -I don't watch live tv except for baseball games. ever. I only watch things I've got recorded. No flipping channels for me, all watching is pre-planned.
I did some work, the boys played and talked. We had a yummy lunch of leftover meatloaf with a fresh made batch of scalloped potatoes. Then Jackson and I headed out to pick up his friend Mikey, then we picked up my mom and we went to see Coraline. Jackson wasn't home the day that the rest of us saw it -so I had promised him we would go. This time it wasn't in 3-D, but on the plus side it was at the $3 theater. We saw the movie then it was decided he would go home with his friend for a sleepover... so the rest of us went to dinner. Once we got home we watched a little Giants game (they won!) and then some other shows together before heading off to bed at a decent hour. I then watched some tv upstairs and ended up not falling asleep until after 1 a.m. yikes!
This morning I had trouble getting up. I slept until 9:30 -which is pretty uncommon for me. Steven was up, playing on the computer when the dogs and I came down. We had some breakfast and I worked for a while before picking Jackson up at 11. Then they played and I worked some more.
I was a bit disappointed in my "power hour" I did today for my Beauticontrol business. The challenge was to spend 1 hour on the phone and book 4 spa's. I did book 1 -but I left 14 messages -which was not how I expected it to go. But really it was Good Friday and mid-afternoon during spring break -so I can't be too down. I scheduled another for early next week (still within the challenge deadline) and hopefully that one will be more successful!
Tonight I had a Spa. It was alot of fun. There were 8 great women there and it was a pleasure to meet them and have the opportunity to talk with them about relaxing and taking that time for themselves. I stayed a bit long, gabbing with my friend who hosted before heading home -but a good time was had by all! And I have 2 more parties on the books and many new customers too -all good things that will help me build my business!
So now it's the weekend and I am free! I am planning to clean house and organize a bit tomorrow. I may even scrapbook some. Then on Sunday I am going to take Ciera & Jackson to see the Hannah Montana movie -it looks so cute. Plus we'll have Easter Dinner with the whole family -that will be nice. It's looking to be a great weekend! Hopefully I'll get some pictures to share with all of you!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Finally Friday...
Posted by Betsey at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment