Saturday, April 04, 2009

It was a great day for baseball...

It was a beautiful day here today. 75 degrees outside, hardly any wind. Steven's team lost in the end, 6-5, but they played a GREAT game all the way thru. They were leading the first 4 innings 4-0 and never looked defeated.. the game ended with 2 kids on base, 2 outs and Steven struck out, making the last out. He was bummed, but that's the game. The best part... although our team has yet to win a game, the other team is undefeated and their coaches admitted we gave them a run for it. The game was at 4:30 with sunlight still abounding.. so I was able to get a couple shots of my guy playing.. thought I'd share...


That's it for now... he and I head off tomorrow for Los Angeles to visit Maggie.. we are looking forward to a 2 day visit with her.. be back on Tuesday.... so will Jackson as he is scheduled to arrive home about 1/2 hour after us...

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: