As many of you know, while Steven & I were in LA, Jackson was with his Grandma back east. While there they had a birthday party. While I wasn't there... I have to share my favorite pictures that came back with him! Both have told me about the trip and party and seem happy.
Hopefully Jackson is going blog his own trip results -but for now, here is what he told me about the pictures I chose...
Jackson says this is his cake.. made by our cousin Kim -all chocolate!
He says this is Grandma's cake.. made by our cousin Paul (who lives by Aunt Vi)
This picture is Grandma and Zack -he stayed in Jersey to hang out with them and took the train to Philadelphia with them. Jack says he is pretty cool to hang out with. Of course there are no pictures of him & Zack in what I've seen so far.. but I like this one alot.
Blowing out the candles has never looked so fun!
All I can say is it looks like it was a great time and I am sorry I missed it!!! Better luck next trip, huh.
Sally, I am especially sad I missed out on meeting you and was flattered to hear you follow our little family journal. Thank you!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
I wasn't there..... but I still have pictures to share!
Posted by Betsey at 12:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment