Saturday, April 18, 2009

Avoidance...

Here I sit, typing this blog post, when I should be finishing the project I started earlier this week. You might remember that Jackson and I took a trip to Ikea on Monday... here is the proof, him & the store!


While there I had a radical idea for moving around my scrapbook room, my office and organizing the foyer using furniture I already have. So Wednesday and Thursday and Friday found me moving furniture, clearing stuff out and in general overall de-cluttering. I worked all day while the kids were at school each day. My project is about 3/4 of the way done.. but today it is hot! 86 degrees hot and this afternoon I am severly lacking in motivation.

So instead, I went to weight watchers, stopped at 2 grocery stores, got a Starbucks iced caramel macchiatto, made chicken pot pies for dinner and surfed a bit of the web while listening to the end of the Giants game.

I am hoping that after Steven's game tonight I'll get a 2nd wind (thanks to that Starbucks!) and maybe I'll just stay up until it's done and then sleep in tomorrow. I have plans to scrapbook with a friend around noon -but other than that -nothing big is on my schedule. Then my project will be finished until I head back to Ikea on Monday to pick up a new computer desk.

I'll post pictures once I am done of the completed rooms. I hope soon.

I am off to have dinner and then Steven has to get to the field for his game... go D-Backs! It'd be really nice to finally win one! For Steven's sake I hope so.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Cyn said...

And keeping Logan all day fits into your plans how?