Jackson has had his birthday party planned for months.. he wanted to go see Wolverine opening day (May 1) with his friends. Since the movie is PG13 we ran into a bit of hesitance with several parents and the next thing I knew... he had totally changed his idea. A week ago on Sunday (19th) he asked if he could have a sleepover instead? We checked the calendar and the only avaiable time before June was Saturday (25th)... so I printed invitations on the computer and he gave them out Monday morning. He wanted to invite 6 friends, which equals 7 including him and Steven immediately said he would sleep over at a friends that night. I figured with less than a weeks notice, not all would be able to come --so I said ok. Well, the RSVP date was Thursday and sure enough all 8 RSVP'd that day! I started worrying about what I had gotten myself into, what would they do, how loud would it be.. but what's done is done, we were having a sleepover!
Jonathan and I decided that since he wasn't having an expensive party we would go ahead and get him the Guitar Hero World Tour that he wanted ... it is expensive, but doable in that situation -plus it was on-sale last week! I spent several hours Friday trying to get it -it was out of stock for the Wii at TRU (where it was on sale) but Fry's price matched for me *after 40 minutes of calling to confirm the price* and we brought it home. We gave it to him that night so it could be set up, tested and sync'd... my guys all had fun playing it together. I told Jackson I forgot my purse in the car and could he go get it for me.... knowing he would see it sitting on the backseat.. I snapped this picture as he pulled it out.. but as he opened the back door I heard him say "awesome" from inside the house!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Happy Early Birthday!
Posted by Betsey at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment