Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some more Christmas Photos

My parents and the boys when we got there on Christmas eve.
My brother's family - love this shot!
Jackson's sock monkey and the picture he drew of it in his new sketch book. (click on the photo to enlarge it and see the drawing --and my new purse!)
Santa Steven

As I am going thru my pictures and getting them ready to print.. these are some of my favorites from the holiday this year (besides the others I already posted). I need to print pictures as I am going to a scrapbooking crop on New Years Day ... 12 hours of scrapbooking with my friends! I am hoping to get alot done --so I need to get the pictures so I can prep my papers, embellishments, etc.. that way I can bring as much as possible with me and not have to buy things that day. I have given myself a self-imposed $20 spending limit for that day and hope to finish 35+ pages for my scrapook.

It is a beautiful day outside. The sun is shining and it's about 50 degrees right now.. the high is supposed to be 52. Jackson just got up and Steven is still sleeping (it's noon). I am looking forward to a productive day and will probably need to get started if that is the case. So far I have read the paper, chatted with my friend, done a bit of clearing off on my desk and organized a section of my coupons.

The rest of today I would like to:
* finish clearing off my desk
*type up the menu for this week
*run a couple errands (returns) and pick up milk & apples
*finish picking up the living room so Steven's basketball game can finish being assembled
*start organizing my scrap stuff
*order my pictures

I guess that is about all... I hope to get it all done today as there is nothing tivo'd, football is on, I finished my book yesterday and the library is closed today plus it just needs to be done. I am hoping to go to Ikea in the next couple of days and if I could get these things done I will have a better idea of what organizing things I still need to get while I'm there.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: