Friday, December 19, 2008

Need 8x10's?

Walgreens is offering a FREE 8x10 to registered account holders thru tomorrow (12-20-08 at 11:59 p.m.). You must upload and order your photo before then to have it be FREE. Use code FREEGIFT and use in-store pick-up and it's free (and 1-hour). Or have it mailed and pay postage.

Their quality is decent (as most drugstore one-hour photo is) and they are quick, plus you can't beat free.

As a side note, today I hit the FREE mother-lode! I finally achieved a status I could only dream of --FREE WINE! Yes, 2 bottles of white zinfandel for FREE! Yippee! Now if only I could get my hubby some free beer??????

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about going to Walgreen's but we had SNOW, sleet and FREEZING temps since Friday. Today it was 8 degrees as I left home--CHILLY!!! Great informatio though, thanks! We've got a layer on ICE on everything that is stationary. The walks, steps and roads are AWFUL. Hope it's warmer is SUNNY California. Love, Aunt Peg