
Well it's Monday again! I made it through the day... it was busy. I had my Weight Watcher meeting where they introduced a whole new plan... I am finally catching on to the old plan! I lost 3.4 this week -but last week gained 2.. I knew it wasn't real weight, but the number caught me off guard anyway.. I guess the lesson learned is don't eat chinese the day before weigh in!
I took the dogs to the park, picked up our mail at the post office, started cleaning out the refrigerator -but still have a ways to go on that one. I made my menu and grocery list, did some laundry and sorted thru email (work and personal) from the weekend.
Here's our simple (because this is a SUPER busy week) meal plan
Monday: Spaghetti and meat sauce... we were supposed to have garlic bread, but I forgot to defrost it.
Tuesday: tacos
Wednesday: we are eating out... Happy Birthday Jonathan
Thursday: meatball sandwiches
Friday: roast chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
Saturday: homemade pizza and green salad
Sunday: chicken pot pie
Monday, December 08, 2008
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by Betsey at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Betsey! It's December in NJ too. The weekend was rainy, extremely windy and we had wet snow driving home from Philadelphia. Monday was 20 degrees and today is about 30. I did turn the heat on for Aunt Vi & run the fireplace to take the chill out of the air but I'd love to have 55 degrees. Come on, you've lived in colder climates than California! Toughen up!! The good news is that we're only 12 days until the SHORTEST day and LONGEST night on the 21st when we'll head toward SPRING (training specifically) I hope it warms up in Ca for your birthday next week. Happy Birthday Jonathan! Will mail Christmas stuff this Friday. Have another cup of tea and take a deeep breath - things will get better. Love, Aunt Peg
Post a Comment