Today is the day that my sweetie was born! He is 37 today and so I am officially married to an older man (for at least the next 6 days
*sports fanatic
*he is team loyal... Raiders, Bruins, Giants and Kings ... win or lose he still supports his teams
*he is committed to his family
*his sense of humor is dry and sarcastic... which makes me laugh (out loud sometimes)
*he doesn't like to fight
*technology intrigues him
*currently shows he likes: Friday Night Lights, Lost, Heroes, Deadliest Catch, Robot Chicken and Daily Show
*his musical tastes are vast and varied
*loves to play World of Warcraft
*reads mostly science fiction books
*still has the blanket his grandma made him when he was a kid by his recliner
*he is always supportive of my endeavors
*he doesn't like my "projects" that involve changing things.. he dislikes change
*plays a mean Guitar Hero
*likes taco's made with el pato sauce
***and lots, lots more that I don't have time to write.
So today is all about him.... it's his day! Well except that I have to go to photoshop class tonight, but that just means he'll have some time to do what he wants -which is never a bad thing, right?
Happy Birthday Honey -I love you!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Jonathan!!
Posted by Betsey at 12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jonathan!! 37 years of wisdom. Have a great day!!!
Well done! Happy Birthday Jon!
Post a Comment