Well I am happy to report that I am feeling somewhat better. At least with cold meds anyway. I still feel like I am drowning when I lay down, but the meds make it possible to sleep. I tried to get a prescription (as I know it is a sinus infection) but since my dr. retired, they won't prescribe anything without seeing me (reasonable) but the soonest they can see me is Thursday (not reasonable). So working on that....
Jack was home from school yesterday with the stomach flu that is going around, but seemed better today.
This weekend my dad came by with Logan Saturday afternoon to get Jackson for a sleepover. He played with the dogs while the kids goofed off and then off they went to Papa's house. We saw them again at Steven's 2nd game on Sunday. I hear they had Panda Express (which they love) and Papa had never been there before... nor will he go again he says.... A shot of the dogs with Jon & Me... I thought I would include it as I rarely put pictures of myself up... but it was part of the photo's I got them to take to document a week in our life.
And this one I just loved... of Steven and Sammy..
Steven's team played 2 scrimmage games on Sunday. It was well attended on Steven's behalf with us, my dad, Jon's mom and sister and nephew and Logan too. Logan and Jack spent most of their time with Iain in the playground or grass area... but the rest of us watched the games. Steven pitched the 1st inning and did a darn good job! No one scored on him. We won both games and it was a great confidence booster for the kids
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
The Weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How did he like playing with no contacts? Strangely he looks younger without the glasses.
Post a Comment