Well this has been a blogtastic day! I can't believe how many updates I have posted. I will tell you -I don't plan to spend much time (if any) on the computer this weekend... so this will probably be it til Monday.
Steven made it thru basketball practice (2-4) and came home exhausted. He came out of the gym, glanced at the waiting cars and started to walk home. Jonathan was there in the Taurus, but he was looking for the van... I guess he figured if anyone was going to take pity and pick him up it would be me. So he got home and I got him a plate of chili dogs and tater tots.. it took him 35 minutes to eat it. He was moving so slowly, as he was tired. He said he was ready for a nap when he finished dinner, but just watched some tv with his dad and brother. Then he got ready for baseball...
He wavered some... he considered skipping practice, but decided to go ahead and go. I assured him I would stay and if at any point he just couldn't do it, we could come home. He made it thru the entire practice (5-645) and I kept hearing his name, but wasn't paying attention really. At the end they gave him the prize for being Hustler of the Day! He got a box of Dots.. and the knowledge that the coaches recognized his efforts.
We came home, he took a shower (not optional after 2 -2 hour practices) and then watched some tv. I was on the computer for a bit and heard them watch The Office and Saturday Night Live. Then they asked me to join them and we watched My Name is Earl and Everybody Hates Chris. Then they scattered... the boys upstairs to watch Phinneas and Ferb (not sure if I spelled that right) and Jonathan to play Warcraft. I stayed in my chair, reading Breaking Dawn (Twilight, book 4).
Steven is planning to sleep in. He asked if there was a time limit to how long he could sleep. I assured him there was not, and off to bed he went. Jackson got a new down comforter (yesterday) and said he plans to stay in bed all day with his new blanket. So it should be pretty peaceful around here, unless we get a visitor. And that would be great too!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Final Friday Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Enjoy the peaceful weekend!
Post a Comment