Every week lots of women blog their menu's (some with links to recipes) on Monday. Organizing Junkie has a list of them on her blog and you can go to these other blogs and see their menu's and click on their recipes. I usually pick 5-7 to look at each week -just for ideas and because it is fun!
So here goes....
Monday: Crockpot Roast Beef with veggies and mashed potatoes with gravy
Tuesday: Taco night
Wednesday: homemade chili and cornbread (don't worry dad! I'll send some home with mom after book club:)
Thursday: pork chops, rice and tomatoes, glazed carrots and applesauce
Friday: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/sausage-tomato-rigatoni-91758.aspx
Saturday: Bacon Cheeseburgers, green salad, home fries
Sunday: Meatball sandwiches, raw veggies with dip and chips



1 comments:
Thanks for the link to that. I just read about it on Stinky Rose's blog. I need to start doing this again. I used to be really good at it but have slacked in recent months. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment