Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday

So it is already Tuesday.. there are only 3 more days in October, 30 days til Thanksgiving, 58 til Christmas and 62 until 2009!! I can hardly believe how quickly this year has passed. We are getting ready for our schools book fair and then we have a 2 week break. We will be staying home this year as Steven still has basketball games during the break. It will be nice to just be at home.. no schedule, no rushing around.

Last night Jackson started working on the artwork (today's pictures) for our Christmas cards. I am really hoping to get them out before Christmas this year -unlike the Happy New Years cards we have been sending for the last few years... although I am a big believer in doing what you can, instead of what you think you should. Between his artwork and my photography/photoshop we are having a great time working on the card together... which is such a bonus to me.
Other than that things have been pretty quiet. I took Logan and Jackson to Trunk or Treat at church on Sunday.. which was not as exciting for them now that they are older....Logan stayed over Saturday and the boys had a goofy good time. Lots of hide & seek and club penguin... then they watched The Goonies and all enjoyed that. I was pleased as they watched it upstairs, so Jonathan and I could watch The Bank Job downstairs (R rated) and both lasted about the same amount of time. I really enjoyed that movie -amazed that it is based on real life.


I am feeling really tired lately. Ever since my sinus infection *which I took all the antibiotics for* I am just not back to normal *(for me anyway)* I am giving it another 2 days.. if I don't feel better and have more energy by Thursday -I am going back to the dr. for sure!

That's it for today.. I am looking forward to a peaceful, productive day.... we are having chicken -it's in the crockpot roasting as I type. So far I have done 2 loads of laundry, swept downstairs and made the dinner... plus working in Jackson's class. I hope to get a few more things done before I head to my mom's Silpada party later tonight.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: