Monday, October 06, 2008

Dinner

I need to blog about the weekend.. but I am still fighting what I think is now a sinus infection (fever and all today). I will go to the dr. tomorrow. I did want to share these quick shots today as they are new. After Steven got home from school, he asked what was for dinner. I told him my thoughts were chicken strips with mac & cheese and a veggie. He asked if I wanted him to cook it since I wasn't feeling well (after determining I felt warm and "didn't look so good"). So .. he cooked dinner -his first time doing it on his own!!

Jackson helped stir the cheese into the macaroni (his favorite helper job in the kitchen) and Steven did the rest. I helped him with the timing of it .. but otherwise he did it on his own. It was tasty and good. So nice to have a full meal when you don't feel like cooking.

I am off to bed now, hopped up on Nyquil.. hoping for a full night of sleep. Tomorrow has to be better.... it has to, I have a lot of things to do....

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Queenie327 said...

Great job boys!!