Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update...

So this is the only shot you get today. I forgot my camera! I had it charged, packed and ready to go. Then we left and it stayed at home. I was bummed. The games in 7th grade are 4 7 minute periods. This games lasted 67 minutes with all the fouls, time outs and the 5 minute half-time. Steven played only a few minutes at the end and he looked good while he was in. The team won 52 to 43 (or something like that... They cleared the scoreboard immediately as the 8th grade game was scheduled for 5 and it was already 5:09 .. none of us could remember the final number exactly....oops). At the end of the 1st period we were down 16 points, but the boys got into a groove and started really playing in the 2nd and continued thru the game.

We then went to McDonalds afterwards for dinner and now we are back. Jackson has to leave in a couple minutes for karate -he is going to 2 classes tonight. Steven and I are planning a quiet evening at home while they are gone.. maybe we'll watch a show? I still feel icky and so I took cold medicine today.. which gave me more energy than I've had in the past week.. so now I am tired and ready to relax.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: