It is still Tuesday, September 30th... the last day of the month. In an hour it will be October. I can hardly believe that.
I am thinking... about my to-do list for tomorrow being more than I would like between work and home and kids and I am supposed to (and I want to) scrapbook with my friends, but I am not prepared. At this point I plan to go and finish the project I didn't finish
last week... when I am done I am coming home
I am thankful for... the opportunity to work from home. I hope it will continue so I can be here for the boys when they need me.
Today in the kitchen... was ok... I heated up a lasagna my friend talked me into at Costco -but my family says my homemade one is much better -they didn't care for this one.. the garlic bread was super yummy! I will get that again for sure.
I am going... to bed.. very, very soon. I am not staying up as late as last night.
I am reading... still book 2 of Twilight series
I am hoping... that my cold/allergies will end soon and not turn out to be a sinus infection (which is where it seems to be headed)
I am hearing... just my music.. everyone else has been in bed for a long time
One of my favorite things...
Today I went to see a movie with my girlfriend for her birthday and my mom was able to meet us (last minute, we decided 45 minutes before the movie to go!). We saw Nights in Rodane (not sure if I spelled that right) based on a Nicholas Sparks book. It was slow and sad, not really the right choice for an uplifting birthday celebration. I liked it... but it wasn't the right mood for today.
A picture thought I am sharing..
Whenever I go to Starbucks for coffee now (which is not often) I get a venti water because I love the size and weight of the cup and the straw. I wash it every night and reuse it for a week or 2 (until I drop it and break it). I drink water out of it all day long. I fill the cup probably 8-10 times a day and it is easy to take with me. I don't know why I like it so much -but I really do like it better than any reusable bottle or cup I've ever had.
Almost every day I go here:
This is the dog park they built nearby. The dogs love it and I enjoy being able to get out and walk. I walk the track around
the park while they run.. it is 20 minutes of constant movement I wouldn't get if I wasn't there. I can't walk the dogs too much
on leashes because they pull and it hurts my wrists... but at the park we all get exercise. If you look closely in this picture you'll see
my dogs... they were the only ones in the park when I ran out to take the picture today.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Another day gone by...
Posted by Betsey at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment