Thursday, September 04, 2008

Welcome Sammy!

So here is the news I mentioned on Tuesday. Yesterday, Sammy came to live with us. He is a 7 month old German Shepard/Greyhound mix puppy. He is very active and puppy-like, but sweet too. He and River have been playing non-stop since he got here right after dinner. Sammy has spent the most time with Jackson.. so he listens to him the best and he slept in his room. Sammy seemed a bit disoriented last night at bedtime, he kept wandering to the front door -waiting to go I think. Today has been off to a jump start --dogs were up & playing at 6:10 a.m. so the kids & I were up too....

It's amazing how alike they look. Sammy is only about 20 pounds to Rivers 48, but he is almost like a mini-me of him. They have spent alot of time outside, running and playing. Jack and I went to the store to get a food bowl, bed and puppy food last night. They are still both eating out of both bowls -we will have to work on that.

In other news, I am starting an 8 week bible study today. It is all women and I am quite excited about it. The program is a National Catholic Program called Ministry of Mothers Sharing (MOMS). My friend Lori is attending with me and I am looking forward to the next 8 Thursdays.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Queenie327 said...

WOW!! Sammy sure does look like River. Papa and I will come over Saturday after Logan's soccer game to meet him. Love ya.

Cyn said...

I like Sammy!

-Logan

himynameisjackson said...

Sammy has GROWN SO MUCH in 8 months!

himynameisjackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.