It is Monday, September 22, 2008...
I am thinking... about going to bed. The weather has changed here... gone are the days of 90+ degrees and here is the lovely 80's! I am so excited about that, but my body is another story. I feel like my head is draining, my throat is sore and I am exhausted. I know with any big weather change this comes.. but it will be over soon -and we will be left with perfect weather! I haven't slept more than 5-6 hours the last 4 nights and today I zonked with a 2 hour nap in my recliner before dinner. I feel better now, but still I am ready to go to bed. Last week was a busy week -full of appointments, work and just things that had to be done. This week looks slower and I am looking forward to that.
I am thankful for... my husband! He saw that I was napping and went ahead and made dinner. I was so thankful as I woke up (from the shock of Sammy licking my bare feet with his cold tongue) that I didn't have to make the spaghetti before heading to karate with Jackson.
Today in the kitchen... we had spaghetti & vodka meat sauce. It was yummy!
I am going... to work in Jack's class tomorrow morning.. I look forward to seeing him in that enviroment each week
I am reading... Twilight (got it from Ciera & Cyn yesterday -read a bunch today..) I have finished several books over the weekend and will post about them tomorrow.
I am hoping... to be successful at Weight Watchers. I joined today. Since June when I started the nutrition class I have lost 29 pounds! That is more than 10% of my body weight, which I found out today is a WW goal! I have been going at it on my own since the class ended a month ago, but missing the accountability of a weekly class. So I bit the bullet and joined today. The meeting I attended today had a great leader and I really felt a connection to her. So, I am setting a new goal to lose 10% more by Christmas!
Going on around me... Jonathan is watching Monday Night Football, Jackson is in bed reading, Steven is taking a warm bath & then I am headed to bed!
One of my favorite things... Google Reader!! I follow quite a few blogs and it is time consuming to click on each one to see the updates. I found the Google Reader and it keeps a list of all the blogs I visit and which have been updated! So I just click and read -no more checking -I can tell if it's been updated from the reader page! You can get more information here http://googlereader.blogspot.com/
Some plans for the rest of the week: Tomorrow I get to bake with Steven! He needs to bake something, bring the recipe and talk to the class about it.. so he has chosem to make banana bread. We have a great time cooking/baking together. I have book club and can't wait to discuss the book we read "The Wednesday Letters", we are planning to go to Marine World on Saturday
A picture thought I am sharing...
River & Sammy are settling in together. They are often found lying side by side and just relaxing, in addition to running, chasing and playing.


1 comments:
Off to check out the google reader now.-Cyn (drives me crazy to right a comment and get ready to send it only to see that I'm logged in as Ciera!)
Post a Comment