It is Wednesday, September 24, 2008...
I am thinking... Wow! It is almost October. I saw a blurb yesterday that said 99 days til 2009 -can that really be true?
I am thankful for... good health care. The boys have been having some allergy issues and I emailed their dr. I am pleased to report she got back to me with suggestions within 3 hours! I know Kaiser gets a bad rap, but we have been pleased with them for many, many years. I know someone without any health coverage -what a struggle that is, so I am so thankful we have coverage.
Today in the kitchen... we are having Taco's. Supposed to have them yesterday, but the meat & tortillas were still frozen! After 24 hours in the refrigerator and 2 hours on the counter, still frozen. We ended up having mac & cheese with hot dogs at 6:30 last night. Not my best dinner day, today will be better.!~
I am going... to scrapbook for a couple of hours! I am so excited to be doing something creative again. I forgot how relaxing it is for me, how much I really enjoy it!
I am reading... Twilight, still trying to get into it, only on page 60.
I am hoping... for some good news~!
I am hearing... KNCI playing country music and my dogs snoring
Going on around me... dogs sleeping
One of my favorite things... How much my kids love playing with their cousins. I hope that continues! The other night they were playing hide & seek -even Ciera joined in the fun. The ones hiding left a written clue (which didn't really help IMO) and then the seeker tried to find them.
Some plans for the rest of the week: Bible study tomorrow and hoping that Steven's team is playing a scrimmage on Sunday. We heard it might be cancelled by the other team -but we really want to see them play!
A picture thought I am sharing... I am amazed at how OLD they look. Steven & Ciera hardly look like kids anymore, it makes me sad to think they are growing up. However they are both maturing well and are great kids --I feel like we can't really ask for more than that.


2 comments:
I look so KOOL
Just so everyone knows, Ciera was on her tiptoes in this picture. She's much closer to Steven's height!
Cyn (once again logged in as Ciera).
Post a Comment