It is about 9am Monday morning and not surprisingly -I am the only one up (except my hubby who has been at work for hours already) in the house. I got up at 7 after a great nights sleep (10 hours!!!) so I think I am caught up. I have been working on reports for work, hoping to get the quarter done today so I can have a week off without having to think about work!
Yesterday the boys and I watched Jumanji... I had forgotten most of it, except the premise, and enjoyed seeing it again. I also watched The Bourne Identity with my husband. I was disappointed that Steven opted not to watch at the last minute -wanting to play a computer game with his brother instead... We have been trying to find movies to watch that we enjoy and the kids might like... not sure what's coming up next.
While watching the movies I went thru a bunch of my scrapbook papers. The local store is having a garage sale next weekend and I have 200 barcodes that I can put on items to sell, whatever I make goes to store credit to be used for new things. So I plan to dedicate quite a bit of today and tomorrow to gathering and pricing things to sell. It was hard going thru the papers, there are quite a few that I love, but don't see myself using, so they have to go. I have to let go! There are a few great new tools I want, but they are pricey -so I am only getting them if I can sell enough. Plus there is a whole section of scrap stuff in the garage -if I get it out of there -my van might fit in the garage {which would be awesome since it is over 100 here right now!}
Here is our menu for the week.. keeping in mind it is supposed to be over 100 every day -there will be little cooking going on around here.
Monday (I need to go grocery shopping today)
B: Oatmeal
L: sandwiches (ham or pb&j)
D: spaghetti with meatballs (sauce is in cp already)
Tuesday
B: fruit smoothies
L: mac & cheese
D: chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday
B: Oatmeal or fruit w/yogurt and toast
L: chili dogs
D: Cobb salad
Thursday
B: scrambled eggs with ham and toast
L: sandwiches
D: bratwurst
Friday: we are going to San Francisco
Saturday, 4th of July
B: pancakes and sausage
L: sandwiches
D: BBQ
Sunday
B: Donuts
L: hamburgers
D: spaghetti w/ sausage
Monday, June 29, 2009
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by Betsey at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you so inspire me to be MORE organized. thank you for being such a dear friend!
teresa
I'll be over for breakfast on Sunday :)
Post a Comment