Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day !!!

This is one of my favorite pictures ever... my guys with their Grandpa,
taken last Father's Day. We are celebrating with my dad later this
week and I am sure I will take a new picture (as Jackson just mentioned
that he, Papa and Steven don't look the same anymore), but for now
I wanted to include this picture. On this day I celebrate having my
father in my life and I am so grateful and blessed that is the case!





A Dad is a person who is loving and kind,
so often he knows what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens, suggests or defends,
your dad can be one of your very best friends!
He's proud of your triumphs,
and when things go wrong,
a dad can be patient and helpful and strong.
In all that you do, a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him deep in your heart.
With each year that passes, you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dad...for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing, but, especially, for just being you!

Happy Father's Day

Love you Daddy!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: