Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A slice of my life...




I scrapbook for many reasons... it is a great creative outlet.. it is a social activity I can do with friends... it is a way to document memories that are here today and gone tomorrow. I am finding a much more solid sense of that now that I scrapbook current. I am able to document moments in time and get them into my album while I still remember what they are.

This photo is just one example of what motivated me to take on project 365.. the idea is to take 1 photo every day for a year. Photo's that capture a slice of life... like my boys sitting at the kitchen table, talking and doing their homework. It happens almost every day -this is the first time I have captured it. I am so glad that I did! Looking back thru the photo's I have taken so far this year.. all 140 of them... and I am so thankful that I decided to tackle this project .. it is almost second nature to snap a picture every day.. some with my dslr, some with my point and shoot camera and some spontaneous ones with my phone.. they all serve a purpose and work fine.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Is Steven counting on his fingers? :)

Queenie327 said...

Hey! I still sometimes use my fingers to count.