Jackson and I love cherries! We were just able to get some at the store Sunday night! Cherries are one of my food splurges.. right now I am able to get them $3,99 /lb for the red ones. My favorites are the yellow/red Rainer cherries -I have been known to pay up to $5.99/lb for those. My goal is to buy alot when they are on sale for $3.99. I am hoping they'll have them at the small farmers market we go to.... it starts next Tuesday, so I'll have to wait and see.
We enjoy a bowl as a snack. I couldn't resist documenting this bowl in Jack's hand for my Project 365. I have actually made it to May 20 and have taken a picture (of something) every day this year!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Cherry time!
Posted by Betsey at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Logan loves them also, but since I'm not as big of a fan I can't choke down the price. Bad mom!
The cherries were one of his favorite moments in Seattle.
Cherries are on sale this week at Safeway for $2.88/lb ... go get him some!
Post a Comment