Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day


My guys!

Memorial Day the 3 of us slept in, hung out and watched The Terminator (in preparation to see the new one). Jackson got home around 1 from a fun night at his friend Alfred's house. He needed some alone time so he did some computer, watched some tv upstairs and played with his basketball cards... while we watched the movie. I left the boys downstairs doing Wii Fit and went upstairs to watch last weeks Desperate Housewives (which was the season finale and I still hadn't watched it!). Then we got a call asking if the boys wanted to go swim and they did! So we headed out (Jonathan was at home) expecting to be gone an hour or so... well the boys were swimming, we were visiting and next thing I knew we were all eating a delicious meal of grilled hamburgers, salads, corn on the cob.. yummy! After dinner the boys swam some more and then made s'mores. They had such a great time and it was so simple and easy. We finally got them back out of the pool around 7:50 and were home by 8. Such a great time, relaxing and just hanging out with good friends...loved it!





making s'mores....


oops.. my marshmallow is on fire!!

Yummy!

the kids learned to put the solar cover back on the pool!

This is a picture I will treasure. It is my boys with their best friends
Josh and Justin and their grandparents -Trish & Don... love it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Such a beautiful yard!

Betsey said...

I know -when I am there I never want to leave! They work really hard at keeping it up, but it is so nice.