Last night was one of those days that I got caught without my camera --and really wished I had it with me. Steven's team played at 7:30 and his manager wasn't there, the assistant coach was in charge. So he had Steven start off the game pitching! He did really well, unfortunately the rest of the team wasn't on their game and the defense behind him was lacking.. so there were 7 runs allowed... but I think there were an equal number of errors (if I'm not mistaken..) Then he moved to catcher and did an excellent job there as well --grabbing onto some really wild pitches! He had a great hit (with an RBI) in the first and then walked in the 3rd. We ended up losing in the 4th when they were ahead 12-2, bringing their record to 1-16{insert sad face here}. Steven is still having fun and loving the game & playing..most of the time. He was frustrated when there was no defense behind him last night.. I could see it on his face when they came in... still he was smiling when the game ended.
My dad pointed out what their problem might be... after the game the coach said "right field" and the whole team (including him) headed out to left field..LOL
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
The season is coming to an end...
Posted by Betsey at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment