Steven attends Hard 90 baseball academy workouts to get ready for the upcoming baseball season. He is currently thinking of joining their tournament team and we should know by the end of the week if it all works out. These workouts are 2.5 hours long and thankfully right now they are held indoors. He enjoys the workouts -well except the conditioning exercise part.
I snapped this photo (in manual) with my 18-55/f4.2 lens while he was waiting for his turn in the batting cages. He just happened to hear the flash pop up and turned to look at me, I intended the picture to be a candid side view. I like this one though. He is focused and ready to bat.
The indoor arena is nice, but the lighting isn't the best for taking pictures. None of the others I took there came out too well --the green netting surrounding the playing area's wouldn't blur out.
Anyway... it is the first time I have stayed for the whole session -which was quite long, but interesting to see what they do the whole time.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
POTD: Day 6 ..Hard 90
Posted by Betsey at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment