Ok, this should bring me up to date on my pictures. I never realized how time consuming it would be to take, upload and post one picture every day. I take them fine, but getting them off the camera -to the computer - seems to be a whole 'nother deal.
So this morning I caught Jackson as he was adjusting his ipod. He had brought the dock downstairs so he could listen to the music while playing a video game. His whole personality mellows when he is listening to music. It calms him and energizes him at the same time.. just in a different way.
I love this picture. I took it with my new zoom lens -I was in the kitchen, but he still seems so close!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
POTD: Day 26 ..caught up finally!
Posted by Betsey at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment