Go awry. I had every intention of making fried chicken for dinner. I checked my ingredients early this morning, I defrosted the chicken and was excited about this new recipe. The recipe calls for the chicken to be fried, then set to steam for about 40 minutes, then baked to crisp it back up...total time about 2 hours.
My mom took the boys to see Madagascar 2. I ran errands and got home about 2:30. I got the stuff I needed out, switched the laundry and made a cup of tea. My mom and the boys got home about 250 and I talked with them about the movie. Made my mom a cup of tea and sat down to discuss a card making day later this month. Jonathan got home and my mom & I kept talking. All of a sudden I realized it was just about 4!!! Since I needed to leave at 530 for my weight watcher meeting (I lost 1.2 this week) the time had run out to start the chicken. My best laid plans.... gone in a flash.
Oh well, what can you do? I know what I did..... I ordered pizza. And it was delicious!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sometimes the best laid plans.....
Posted by Betsey at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment