Monday, November 03, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



This week looks to be a busy one. I have planned out our meals to help keep us on track. We have lowered our November food budget to $200 --to see if we can do it! I think I can --my goal is to feed us healthy meals and snacks for the entire month.... I have made a menu of all breakfast, lunch and dinners with snacks included... so the challenge is on....

Monday: Shepards Pie, Green Beans and salad
Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti, glazed carrots and salad
Wednesday: Pork chops, rice and peas
Thursday: BBQ chicken sandwiches on homemade rolls, tater tots and brocolli
Friday: Meatball Sandwiches, oven fries and green salad
Saturday: Penne and sausage, french bread and raw veggies
Sunday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn

Now we may switch the nights or eat out of order.. but this is the plan for this week.

For a ton of other inspirational weekly meal plans, be sure you head over to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie’s site. She saves me each and every week by holding this event- makes me feel like I’m forced to menu plan, and that’s a fantastic thing! You can participate too if you like- even if you don’t blog. And if you don’t blog- you really should! Even if you only menu plan once a week, imagine looking back at two months worth of menu plans at a glance- that could be very helpful!

2 comments:

Queenie327 said...

Betsey, Sounds good! what time is dinner?(LOL)
love ya! Mom

Betsey said...

Come over after the basketball games either day--you know you want to!