Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Pancake Day at IHOP



Today between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. everyone can get a free short stack of 3 pancakes. Donations are being accepted for the Children's Miracle Network at each location.

In addition, please don't forget to tip the waitress/waiter based on the value of the meal and drinks are extra! So free pancake day really won't be free, but low cost.

We were planning to go after school -the kids get out at noon today, but our plans have changed. Instead we are going to go see Aunt Cyn and the babies at the hospital.

Then we have more baseball practice and karate tonight.. a busy night here.

Today I woke up to sunshine coming thru my window. I felt happy and rested. I came downstairs and it is dark and gloomy... but I am still happy. I think the sun was just peaking out of the clouds and angled just right to hit my bedroom window.. and I am grateful for that. That one burst of sunshine has changed the path of my day!

0 comments: