Seasonal Affect Disorder. It is real. I think I must have it. When it is rainy and blue outside, I feel blue inside. I have thought about blogging every day this week.. but didn't get around to it because I felt like I really didn't have anything to talk about.
We are kicking back into busy around here with baseball. Steven has had practice 7 of the last 8 days. 2 hours a day! It cuts into our schedule, that's for sure. In fact, he and his dad are at practice right now.
I leave Thursday morning for Dallas. I am headed to the BeautiControl Leadership convention. I am super excited about the trip, but hate all the preparations that go into a trip.. packing, listing what to pack, figuring out my food for the trip (trying to not eat out much) from both a WW and a budget perspective. I am lucky that one friend is driving, so she will pick up water, apples and bananas and milk for me! I plan to have oatmeal with banana in the room each morning, apples for snacks, we are getting lunchmeats/bread for lunches and so just 2 dinners out and the rest is done! The cool thing about packing is figuring out exactly how much of my clothing doesn't fit. So I shopped at Old Navy Saturday and got 3 shirts and a skirt for $34!! I haven't been able to shop there, off the rack since I had Jackson. It was so nice to get so many cute pieces for so little $$. Added to what I have -I should be set. I am just looking for a swimsuit so I can go in the hot tub at the hotel...
My SIL had her surro-babies yesterday. Twins. 1 boy, 1 girl. She and the babies are all doing well, so that made me really happy. I hate hospitals and always worry whenever anyone needs surgery -so to know it's all good is peaceful.
I have been prepping and cooking for the family so they will have food during my trip. The boys have school, but the hubby will be home for the 4 days -I think he is looking forward to the break. Of course he has to juggle baseball, basketball, karate, school and such.. such fun and not often his responsibility.
Menu for the week:
Monday: Chicken Noodles
Tuesday: Spaghetti & meatballs with garlic bread
Wednesday: Chicken
Thursday: Shepards Pie
Friday: Tacos
Saturday: Hot dogs with Mac & Cheese
Sunday: Chicken Noodles
Monday: Spaghetti with sausage
Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan
Wednesday: Pork Chops.
Now I have to go.. Jackson is sitting behind me, waiting (somewhat patiently) to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8. This is the episode where they get 2 puppies.. he can hardly contain his excitement.
Monday, February 23, 2009
I really think I have S.A.D.
Posted by Betsey at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment