Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family Movie Night...The Karate Kid

.

So last night we had family movie night. I couldn't resist the urge to snap this photo as the movie was starting. We watched The Karate Kid with Ralph Macchio.... I forgot how much I laughed during that movie! It was truly funny when he had him washing the car, painting the fence, painting the house, sanding the floor -the kids wondered (out loud) over and over again what that had to do with Karate?

It was a nice way to end the day... we had to stay inside due to the smoke in the air from all the fires.... so no pool, no basketball, no bike rides.. nothing for us. Jack did go to karate and he is doing well with his kata. We picked up a new gi as his has gotten so small....

I guess that's really all for now! Have a happy day!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: