After a somewhat mild summer -the last 2 days have been 100 degree's!! It is so hot outside it is miserable to do anything. I think I will stay inside as much as possible.
This has been a busy week with both boys in school and getting used to a new routine. Getting up at 5:40 a.m. is hard for me and has been kicking my ass. I am lucky to make it to 9 pm before I am ready to fall into the bed. It seems to be getting a bit easier though -so I am hopeful that over time it will not be as hard.
We are all looking forward to a 3 day weekend and lots of at home time. I think everyone is looking forward to getting to sleep in a bit. We are celebrating Steven's birthday tomorrow with the family -he will be 14 in a week. How time flies -I can't believe how grown up he seems now that he is in high school. He and his dad are planning to attend the Jesuit 1st football game tomorrow vs. Rio Americana -which I have gathered is their big rival. Then we will have dinner and swim at my parents --should be a nice day.
Sunday and Monday there are no concrete plans other than getting the house together. I wish I had more to say -but that's really it.
Friday, September 03, 2010
Finally Friday.. and too dang hot.
Posted by Betsey at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment