Well, it's really Tuesday I guess since it is after midnight. I have been up past everyone else tonight, trying to get everything ready for my Premier Open House tomorrow night. I am quite excited about having people over and just playing with the jewelry and having a good time. The purpose of the event is to share the product with others and let them make up their own minds about where to go from here. So for me, once the house is ready, the jewelry is out and the brownies are made --it's just FUN!
So I have a menu ready and this is a busy, busy week -so it is pretty simple. But sometimes, simple is good.
Monday -we had FREE Chik-Fil-A sandwiches
Tuesday- Bratwurst, potato salad and watermelon
Wednesday - Hamburgers, potato salad, mac & cheese
Thursday -pork chops, mashed potatoes, gravy and peas
Friday - chicken drumsticks, rice and corn
Saturday -not sure -Steven's choice as it's his 13th Birthday and he has a baseball tournament that he may play in....
Sunday -tournament day for sure... crockpot meal of some sort.. maybe pot roast? will depend on what we have Saturday night.
Steven has baseball Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights this week (like every week) so we need to have a dinner schedule. There is nothing I hate more than not having an answer when he asks at 3:30 -what's for dinner? So now I feel more prepared --at least thru Friday! Next week Jackson goes back to basketball -so it will just get crazier from here. Luckily Steven's best friend goes to the same practices and we can split it up a bit. Jonathan will take them Tuesday (I have my open house) Josh's mom will take them Wednesday and Thursday is still up in the air -but at least we have each other to count on -that makes it so much easier!
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by Betsey at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment