I sit here in the quiet -the boys are upstairs watching tv in Jack's room, my hubby has gone to bed - the laundry is going, the dishwasher is ready to go and I am contemplating baking banana bread? At 10:07 p.m.? I have the windows open and there is a nice breeze downstairs. I have General Hospital on and am working on something house related every commercial at least.
Today Steven was still with my dad. Jack wanted quiet time. He slept until 10:45 and then played on the computer. I was to go to a friends at 1 to make signs for the Rally we are going to (jewelry related) in Dallas next week. I offered for him to come with, to go to a friends, but he wanted to stay home and play Playstation. I had intended that he would be home with his brother, but decided he would be ok for the hour and a half. He called soon after I left to say my dad was there with Steven and could they go to Baskin Robbins. Of course they could. He enjoyed that!
I went to Ross looking for sundresses and found a few. I will make a final decision on them over the weekend, but I think I am all set for my trip to the humid state of Texas.
No sports tonight -everyone was home and the boys played together most of the evening. Tomorrow Steven is headed to Sunsplash with Josh, Jackson invited his g-ma to see Charlottes Web at the free movie and I am scrapbooking for a couple hours with a friend whose been out of town for 2 weeks. Then we have karate in the evening.. so it should be a good day!
On that note -I was super excited today to find out that my hard work getting things ready for the garage sale at the scrapbook store last week paid off. I made $449 in store credit!! So I should be set for the near future *at least until that credit expires* and I have cleared some space to work in my craft/scrapbook area!!! So happy I pushed myself to get some things together.. now to start gathering for the next one!
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Another late night post...
Posted by Betsey at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
$449!!wow!!!
Post a Comment