So today is our anniversary. We got married 17 years ago today -hardly seems that long ago, in fact I feel like it was yesterday. I am so happy to have chosen such a special person to spend my life with. Everyday, during the fun times and not so fun time, I am grateful to have him by my side. I feel very blessed to have spent all this time with Jonathan.
Today in celebration -we are spending the day at Jackson's basketball tournament -3 games (9am, 11:30 and 2:30) then we are going to do something --not sure what, but we will do it together, which is what makes it special for us. No matter how many years have passed, or how much we have each changed as we matured, we still enjoy just being together!
I wanted to share a progression of the years -but ran out of time. Here are the pictures I got scanned and ready....
Our wedding day... July 25, 1992
Our 1st anniversary -spent in Marina del Rey with Maggie -we did actually
eat our wedding cake layer that had been in my parents freezer all year -it was yummy!
Not our anniversary -but it seems we didn't take an anniversary picture in 1994 --so here is our college graduation picture from
May 1994.
This was our 15th anniversary in 2007 -photo by Jackson.
I hope to get a good one taken today and will share it tomorrow.
Happy Anniversary Honey -I love you!!!!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
17 years?
Posted by Betsey at 7:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Look at you, already wearing jewelry in 2007.
Happy Anniversary to you both. It was a beautiful wedding and you've had a great 17 years! We're happy to have been a part of it!
Congratulations! We wish you many, many more!
Post a Comment