This little guy welcomes us home as we go to our front door. He is there most of the year and I think he is so cute. I guess I need to sweep my stoop -I see that there is debris on the ground behind him.
I am not saying much in these posts -I guess because I had to do so many at a time. Plus Jack has been home sick all week. High temps, sore throat.. dr. says its viral and to take it easy....so he and I have been home, home, home. I think I may need to get out.
I am not saying much in these posts -I guess because I had to do so many at a time. Plus Jack has been home sick all week. High temps, sore throat.. dr. says its viral and to take it easy....so he and I have been home, home, home. I think I may need to get out.


0 comments:
Post a Comment