I admit it. I am a tea-a-holic. I love it! I drink 4-5 cups of hot tea every day in the winter and iced tea in the summer. I like plain old Lipton, but have always (since I was about 10) loved Constant Comment as my "treat" tea. Well, then I read the book Eat, Pray, Love...
which if you haven't read it -you should! It is a great book about a woman's journey to find herself. Anyway I finished the book and then caught the author, Elizabeth Gilbert, on Oprah. They showed her at her home, getting ready to write and she made a cup of tea. Celestial Seasonings bengal spice to be exact. She said it reminded her of the chai teas she drank in India and Bali. I like Chai .. so I picked some up at the store on my next outing (on sale of course!). It is sooooo yummy! I feel like I am addicted to it. I shared it with a few girlfriends, they all liked it too! In fact, I think I'll go make a cup now.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Tea...
Posted by Betsey at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment