This is my phone. It is the Sprint Centro by Palm. It has a palm pilot in it -so I can keep my calendar, address book, notes, pictures, music, calculator and game all in one place. I have never been so on top of my calendar or had scheduling so easy. The phone alarm beeps reminders for my to-do list, my appointments and whatever else it feels like.
I wasn't sure I would like having the calendar in the phone -but I do! 1 less thing to carry with me and I always have my calendar available. Also, I use so few sticky notes now -when I get info it goes right into the phone -so I don't lose it or have to look it up again!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
My Centro
Posted by Betsey at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
A whole month of posting. Way to go Betsey. I enjoy checking in with the bog from time to time. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment