OCTOBER 18Th
FOR TODAY...October 12th from Betsey's DaybookOutside my window... gray, calm weather
I am thinking... another long, busy day ahead -I have a booth at a local craft fair.
I am thankful for... the good weather we are supposed to have today
I am remembering... how I need to pack myself and Jackson a lunch
I am going... to enjoy the day outside and the interactions that come with a craft fair
I am reading...just finished "Getting Rid of Matthew" for book club.. need to start another book today
I am hoping... that this turns out to be a great day for my business
On my mind... going into day 4 of non-stop going, having worked at the Scrapbook Expo 10 hours a day for the last 3 days... gotta get thru today and tomorrow and Tuesday I can catch up on my normal routines.
Noticing that... I enjoy working as long as it is close to home.
From the kitchen... need to get something defrosting for the family to eat tonight.
Around the house... relishing the clean kitchen I came home to last night thanks to my hubby.
One of my favorite things~ an early morning with my family and a hot cup of coffee.

0 comments:
Post a Comment