Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today I saw....

today I had some papers to drop off at Jackson's school. After I handed them over, my gaze shifted to a display of artwork on the wall next to the principal's office. I realized that this was Jackson's classes art and had to take a quick photo (or 2..LOL). So here is his art and the presentation on the wall. I was so tickled to see how his art is still growing and changing. He does most of his drawing at home in his room and usually not "scene" type pictures.. so it is always a treat to see his interpretation of buildings and landscapes. I wanted to share this with you all.

Today was a busy day in a good way. I spent a couple hours scrapbooking with my friend and my mom this morning. Came home for lunch, to power thru some more items on my to-do list for an hour and to meet the boys after school. Once the boys got home I was swayed from cleaning to talking with them about their days.. there is so much information and talking when it is 4 kids instead of 2. J&J were picked up around 4:30 and Steven left with them. They all had baseball practice and then basketball practice right after and their mom said she would take Steven too. He has a tournament this weekend for basketball and in 2 weeks for baseball.. so practice is important. I headed back to the scrapbook store for a class and had a great time visiting with some other friends. Jonathan and Jackson had dinner together (Jack even made them both a salad to go with) and then went to karate where Jack got to use punching pads and Jackson got some 1-1 time with a sensei during the first class as he was the only green belt there. Then they came home and played some video games, enjoying the time together with no one else home. I was home in time to kiss then all good night and hear about their nights... all 3 are asleep now and the house is quiet. Not even the dogs are stirring.

I am going to try to get 2 more things crossed off my list while I watch General Hospital and have a cup of tea to unwind... then off to bed I go...... I am very excited that the house is looking better by the minute and that makes me glad I decided to spa tomorrow!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Good luck today! I love a clean house or even just a picked up house!

Queenie327 said...

I love seeing Jack's art! he is soooo talented.

Anonymous said...

Jack really has a flair for drawing, Queenie 327 is right, he is very talented. That's definitely 'a keeper'- Aunt Peg

3 Boys Keep Us Busy said...

So, do you ALWAYS have your camera in your back pocket? If so, so glad you do so that you can share stuff like this with us!

Great job Jackson!!
Love,
Mimi