Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ok ... back in time.... our trip to New Jersey...


I have had several people remind me that I posted that I would post about our trip, but I haven't. So here goes..... We got there late (7 p.m. or so ) Tuesday night. Wednesday - we headed out to the New York Aquarium (located at Coney Island). It was a quick 45 minute or so trip across more bridges than I can remember. Mimi navigated her way there without a problem and there we were. Here are the boys waiting for the ticket people to figure out how to sell us tickets using our coupon... took them about 20 minutes, no joke.

The kids were enthralled with the exhibits and how many different fish there were. This aquarium had a plaque by each window with a picture and description of the different types and we spent time trying to find them all!

The outside tanks were cool too! There was a baby walrus -totally neat to watch! But boys will be boys, so some climbing was part of the fun too!









Another group shot -by an inside wetlands exhibit. It was fun -as you can see by their shiny, smiling faces!

0 comments: