*I am thankful that these folks (Aunt Lulu, Michael, my cousin Roger, Pam & Ella) were able to spend the day with us
*I am thankful for good times spent chatting after dinner, just sitting around the table
* I am thankful for cousins... big & small
*I am thankful for my parents and the love they share with their grandkids everyday, not just on holidays
*I am thankful for days spent playing together (and a kiddo who loves scrabble!!)
*I am thankful for the opportunity to serve my family, the opportunity to help in preparing our meal
***Thanksgiving 2009 was a great day. Lots of food, fun and family. Little stress or worry. For that I am truly thankful.
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Many reasons to be thankful!
Posted by Betsey at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Betsey! Great pix, thanks for sharing. Everyone looks weel fed & very happy. I responded to Steven's email this morning and told him to watch for a mail (snail) delivery. Aunt Peg
What a great day it was!
LOVE the new layout!!
Post a Comment