Jackson is in 3rd Grade this year. He has Mrs. Weidkamp, who was also Steven's 3rd grade
teacher. There is some positive in the familiarity of that for me, and I think for him too.
He seems to like his class. He was disappointed that no one from his class last year that he
is friends with is in his class this year -but he came home the first day having made a new friend!
Jack is now a sports lover. He likes to watch baseball and basketball. He likes to play Baseball
Mogul on the computer and knows all about Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron and Willie McCovey.
He wears sports shirts often and roots for the teams when they play.
I never thought it would happen. I expected him to always be neutral about sports --
but I guess I was wrong.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
3rd Grade
Posted by Betsey at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment